MERIWOOL Beanie Hat for Men n Women Merino Wool Ribbed Cuff Knit Beanie Hat ...
Why MERIWOOL? Soft & Comfortable. When you think wool, you may think scratchy, but MERIWOOL’s Merino Wool clothing line is far from it. We only use superfine 18.5-micron natural Merino wool responsibly sourced from Australia to ensure your comfort all day long with absolutely no itching! Sustainable & Renewable Resource. Feel good knowing that what
Why MERIWOOL? Soft & Comfortable. When you think wool, you may think scratchy, but MERIWOOL’s Merino Wool clothing line is far from it. We only use superfine 18.5-micron natural Merino wool responsibly sourced from Australia to ensure your comfort all day long with absolutely no itching! Sustainable & Renewable Resource. Feel good knowing that what you are wearing is beneficial to you and also good for the Earth: Merino sheep shed and regrow new ultra-downy coats every year, making their wool a highly renewable resource. MERIWOOL is ethically harvested from sheep without loss of life. Limitless Layers. Merino sheep have adapted to all kinds of weather including freezing winters and scorching summers. Their wool keeps them warm when it’s cold, cool when it’s hot, and that inspired us. MERIWOOL’s superfine Merino wool clothing can be layered as needed, but won’t weigh you down or hold you back. Wicking. When you’re out exploring all day, there’s nothing more uncomfortable than a sweat-soaked shirt sticking to your skin. Merino wool absorbs sweat from your skin and then releases it to the air in a process called “wicking”. Its natural anti-bacterial properties resist odors and keep you dry and comfortable. Rest assured that MERIWOOL’s got your back, even when you’re out for days in the wilderness. Machine-Washable On Cold Setting & Tumble Dry On Low Heat With Like Colors. Easy to wash, wrinkle-resistant, quick to dry, and with very little maintenance required, Merino wool is ready whenever you are for your next adventure. Warranty: Your MERIWOOL garment comes standard with a 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty which covers manufacturing/material defects only. It does not cover wear and tear due to normal use, abuse, negligence, or unapproved alterations. To process a claim, please contact the authorized partner you purchased your garment product from.
- Package Includes: 1 – Unisex Merino Wool Beanie. WOOL RIBBED CUFFED BEANIE HAT: The MERIWOOL Beanie is unisex and comes in “One Size Fits Most.” Choose from three stylish colors in this ribbed knit cuff pattern. Its flexible fabric will stretch over most adult’s heads, and sit snugly on cold windy days. This hat also has a natural heating and cooling feature. It will keep you warmer in the winter and cooler when the sun is out.
- BREATHABLE WOOL HAT WITH UPF PROTECTION: This one-of-a-kind wool hat is light, breathable, and has a 30+ UPF protection rating. Merino wool breathes and manages moisture much better than any other fiber. If it gets wet or damp the wool fibers dry quickly. The quick-drying properties of wool make this hat the perfect choice for cold-climate sporting activities.
- NATURAL WOOLEN FIBERS KEEP YOU WARM AND DRY: This wool blend plain knit beanie features a 50% Merino Wool content with 50% acrylic! It provides the benefits of a woolen hat, without the annoying itch. The wool will help wick moisture away from your head better than synthetic fibers. With this hat, you will stay warm and dry whether you are skiing down a mountain, ice fishing, sledding, shoveling, or snowboarding.
- STATIC & ODOR RESISTANT: This winter beanie is naturally static and odor resistant due to its high wool content. Wool has a natural ability to retain moisture resulting in static resistance. No more painful static shocks during the cold, dry winter months!
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER CARE: If your MERIWOOL Knit Beanie Hat doesn’t perform to your satisfaction, return them to us within 90 DAYS along with proof of purchase for a hassle-free refund, exchange, or replacement. Includes a 1-YEAR limited manufacturer’s warranty, which covers manufacturing and material defects. Washer/dryer-safe. For best results: hand wash and lay flat to dry.